Signature Wines ("the website") is owned and operated by Signature Wines Limited. This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how Signature may use information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- Visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- Fill out an enquiry form on the website
- Register for our newsletters
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- Contact us e.g. in writing, by email, contact form or by calling customer services
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Signature to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- Manage and improve the website
- Personalise our services to you
- Administer and operate your account
- Process your order
- Tell you about important changes to the website and our services
- Update you on new product arrivals
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected
- Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Signature Global Ltd for their marketing purposes.
Marketing and research
If you agree, we may contact you:
- With offers and information about Signature's products or services
- With offers and information about other products or services in the group
- For customer research e.g. to help improve our services
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. To change your contact preferences or simply let us know by email.
Disclosing your information :
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside of Signature Chauffeuring except where we have your consent or where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
The website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
Accessing your information
To obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, write to: Signature Global Ltd., 45 Rowdell Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 5QQ enclosing a cheque or postal order for £10 payable to "Signature Global Ltd". Please confirm your details to help us identify and locate your information. If any of the details are incorrect, let us know and we will amend them.
Changes to our policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of October 2014. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time.